Friday, June 15, 2007



ACTING LIKE LIFE IS A BIG COMMERCIAL

Jesus Christ. I don't know why, but somehow the fact that I waited till 2007 to see the Beastie Boys just makes so much fucking sense. Here's the reason why I love the fact that it's going to be in Williamsburg: to completely spazz/mark out in front of all the dudes who are trying to look like they paid 50 dollars to not give a shit. Well, I do. I give so much shit.

SO NOW I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO Y'ALL
BE TRUE TO YA'SELF AND YOU WILL NEVA FALL

So I'm currently working on a reality program for one of the major networks. Due to some bullshit papers I signed I can't divulge which program it is. But, I'll tell you this, it rhymes with KNIFE COP.

Woah, wait. KNIFE KOP.

I'm going to write that screenplay ASAP. Because the world needs a movie about a cop that brings down an entire gang ridden city with only one knife.

Anyway, I just worked 30 hour day and I'm ready to die. All I can say is, if you have the opportunity to never go to rural Ohio, take that opportunity. To never go. Because it's the worst.

Also, a moment of silence for Sensational Sherri. A true innovator in female wrestling. Nay, the shape of American professional wrestling. Dead by the age of 49.



Who wants to take bets on this guy's expiration date?

1 comments:

Ryan Trott said...

mca looks like mick foley

Post a Comment