Thursday, November 8, 2007

i wish i had half the drive as katie. i saw the shrimp chips with my own eyes. it's alive.

i really want to have a beer with bill guerin. hey bro, thanks for being the best captain you can be.



For days after seeing this video I couldn't get it out of my head. Mostly due to the fucking amazing dual drummers. It's so restraint yet it's so fucking tough. Then, after watching a bunch I was reminded of Garry Glitter's more recent past which I completely forgot about. I also love the candor of the youtube users. They really let you know how they feel on the subject.



oh yeah, and it's like the best jam of all time.

Which do you think has worst users?

YouTube
XBOX Live
Amazon User Comments

I nominate xbox live just due to the fact that more on one occasion some little kid called me the "N WORD".

0 comments:

Post a Comment