Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So I got a call from my good friend Keith and he recommended that I go on youtube and check out a new trailer. Before we begin let me tell you exactly what he told me, be patient and see it through. Because it might just be the best thing you've ever seen in your life. Stallone has gone back and done it again as he did with Rocky Balboa and now Rambo 4 has a title. John Rambo. That's fucking classy right there. This trailer is definitely uncut and has the best neck ripping out scene since Roadhouse. That's saying A LOT.



Speaking of trailers that are too good to be real, I never got a chance to see Grindhouse in the theaters. I don't know how I let it happen, but it got away from me. So I missed this incredible gem. Turns out that little prick Roth did something worth while after all. This time I didn't have to read about him patting himself on the back about it. Which, seriously, he earned it this time.



It reminds me of the I Spit On Your Grave trailer. The one where they just show you the film cut down to two minutes. The V.O. is perfect as well.

Somebody please tell Jason Lee that he's allowed to take some time off. Because he's making some huge mistakes and I think it's just from being overtired.




Then again, who am I kidding? Has this dude ever been in anything good? I'll still give him his performance in Mallrats, but that's it. And what's that saying? Not a whole fuckload, I'll tell you that. Oh well, thanks for the 360 flip dude.

I say that as if I skate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment