Thursday, July 5, 2007

I was watching the Christian Network one day at 4am in my apartment for no other reason that I was half drunk, bored, couldn't fall asleep, and nothing else would come in on the rabbit ears. If I'm going to watch anything on that channel it would be that dude who lies a lot and his mummy-familiar that he keeps around to maintain his MP. However, this just caught my eye:



I don't know if it was the song itself, the hook, the confidence of belting out "you got me'n'jeezuzz", or the fact that this band has the fucking audacity to produce a video in which just listening to mere seconds of their hit single could save you from eternal damnation. yeah man!! that bar of hate and lust just shattered from my eyes the second i heard your second rate NFG ripoff!! praise be to hosanna in the highest!!

1 comments:

myfavouritenoun said...

i watch the christian channel sometimes bc it plays the wonder years! i also may or may not have watched the 'soft rock' cd infomercial at least twelve times. why are you looking at me like that? xoxo shee shee

Post a Comment