Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm still sick. It's like, what... Wednesday? I woke up sick on our podcast day, Sunday, and had to bail out. So what did Katie and Peter do? They came together to do a "how to make a podcast" videocast. Now, I don't know this for sure, but I think they were drinking. Heavily. I also don't know this for sure, but I think those cats do have dander.

Bad news: No regular podcast this week. Incredible news: If you are a subscriber (still early enough to be considered an early adopter) you'll get a high res video sent right to your computer/ipod. Oh, technology. Give me a kiss. Now give me some thigh.



So if you notice, OmnipotentChripCast has it's own youtube username. You know that just equals trouble. Please continue to check back for more updates.

NEXT WEEK: HALLOWEEN CAST THEN ELECTION CAST! Then back to business as usual. Bullshitting about nothing.

1 comments:

Bri Guy said...

All this episode needed was Levar Burton and the reading rainbow theme...amazing

Post a Comment