Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Interpol - The Heinrich Maneuver

So you know those teen dramas on CW or ABC Family where it's a normal teen drama but like two hot dudes are secretly underwater vampires or something like that? I feel as if I was watching one of these shows I could hear this jam in the background. I would stop for a second and think to myself "Hey! Wait a second, is this the new Interpol jam??" and then I would stop and laugh to myself. Of course it isn't. It's one of those fake songs that are supposed to sound exactly like Interpol. Like when Raven used to come out to that fake Pearl Jam song (in this case specifically Even Flow). Or when DX used to come out to the fake Rage Against the Machine.

So what I'm saying is that the Heinrich Maneuver should be the entrance music to some sort of asexual hip wrestler. That would be perfect.

Also, the song isn't half bad.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does combining WB and UPN feel like the ultimate celebration of diversity?

Post a Comment